Our Native Teachers
Native English teachers from England, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and South Africa…
Teacher are highly experienced in teaching English to a wide range of age groups, and possess a creative and communicative teaching style.
Implementation Process for One-to-One English Courses
Why choose EIV Education?
100% Native Teachers
- Native teachers from countries such as the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, with international certifications in teaching English as a foreign language, such as TESOL, CELTA, ITC TEFL…
- Effective management ensures smooth replacement of teachers without disrupting the learning process.
- Comply with the necessary work visas and professional certifications in Vietnam.
Tương tác trực tiếp với giáo viên bản ngữ
- When studying One-to-One course at EIV, students have the opportunity for direct interaction, improving pronunciation, speaking in a standard manner, making learning easier and reducing the time to progress.
- A teacher as a friend can share a lot of information about people, culture, and life… with students.
On-demand study program
With the individualized program, students will have direct interaction with foreign teachers, allowing for more detailed and thorough pronunciation, intonation, and voice practices.
At EIV, the study program for each student is constructed by experienced trainers based on the results of an entrance test and the individual needs of the learner. The program is modeled after the Cambridge English curriculum and the Oxford International framework.
Study at a convenient time and place, as desired.
- You are too busy to spend a lot of time to go to the center.
- “Afraid” to move in situations such as traffic congestion, pollution, and adverse weather conditions.
- Choose your own learning environment: Opt for online learning, in-home tutoring, at the company office, or even a coffee shop, based on your preference.
Suitable for multiple age groups
- International students, learn for immigration purposes.
- Provide English support for students and international students in accordance with the school curriculum.
- Enhance knowledge, English proficiency, theory and decision-making skills for working individuals.
- Supporting IELTS, Cambridge, math, and science programs for K12 international students through tutoring.
One-to-One English Course Highlights
Hoạt động nổi bật
What The Press Talk About Us
When it comes to EIV Education, many partners, colleagues and friends describe it as a “generous” business.
Frequently Asked Questions
One-to-One English course at EIV Education includes a curriculum that is developed by EIV’s training experts, taking into consideration the input level and output goals of the students. The curriculum is built to international standards, following programs from Cambridge, Oxford, and other reputable institutions.
The course will comprehensively develop four skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. With the benefit of studying directly with native teachers, students will have the opportunity to practice their English communication skills as if they were a native speaker.
At EIV, a comprehensive entrance test is conducted to assess the four language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The listening, reading, and writing skills will be assessed under the supervision of a trainer or through EIV’s website, while the speaking skill will be evaluated through a direct interaction with EIV’s trainer. The results of the test will be compiled and sorted by proficiency level, enabling the creation of a customized curriculum for each student.
If it is determined that the teacher is not suitable for the class, the school or center can provide suggestions for improvement. If the situation does not improve, the school or center may request a change of teacher within the first two weeks.
In case the student has a scheduling conflict, they should notify the Customer Care Specialist at least 60 minutes before the scheduled class. The missed lesson will be made up at a mutually agreed-upon time between the student and customer service.
At EIV, students have the flexibility to arrange their study schedule according to their personal availability and can choose a study location that they find convenient, comfortable, and conducive to learning.
EIV Education provides a learning program that is tailored to the students’ input level and output goals, as outlined in the training contract.
The cost of hiring a teacher will depend on various factors, such as the number of students in the class, the length of teaching in the month, the curriculum, and the requirements of the school or center for the teacher’s experience or qualifications.
Please contact our Hotline for more detailed consultation: 028 7309 9959