Dillion is a patient and kind English Teacher/Tutor with over 4 years experience. He is a quickly strategic thinking all rounder, capable of multi-tasking and executing a flawless work ethic. He has keen attention to detail, articulate communication skills and is dedicated to driving success and joy in his students. He is also a fast and creative learner with a strong ability to adapt to new environments.
EIV Education (2020)
– Subjects taught in English include: English writing, reading, science…etc
– Provided a complete English immersion experience by explaining topics, vocabulary, and concepts solely in English
Primary School in Ho Chi Minh City (Aug 2018 – 2020)
– Taught and created lessons based on the Oxford Family and Friends syllabus
– English literacy, Maths and Science.
– Managed classes of 30-40students.
– Taught Grades 1 – 5.
I can read, Ho Chi Minh City (Jun 2017 – May 2018)
– Taught and planned lessons based on phonological awarenessreading, writing, speaking, and listening.
– Created a fun learning environment for students aged 3 to18.
– Provided regular feedback to parents based on student progress.
E-House, Ho Chi Minh City (Aug 2016 – June 2017)
– Taught communicative English skills to small groups of adults and young adults with differentiated skill levels.
Talk English School, Durban, South Africa (2016)
– Registered not for profit organization (NPO)
– Taught and prepared beginner and intermediate level lessons to adult refugees.
|THỜI GIAN||TRÌNH ĐỘ & CHỨNG CHỈ|
|2016||TEFL Certificate (2016) Norwood English|
|UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAFRICA Bachelors of Commerce in Marketing Management|